Friday, February 27, 2009

Photo Classes!!



Hey everyone!! I am teaching my "Focus on Photos" class at Yellow Bird Scrapbook Store.

We have 2 dates, so I hope you can make it!

March 19th, 6:30pm {Thursday Night}

OR

April 4th, 2pm {Saturday}

It is a 90 minute presentation and then a casual question & answer session afterwards. You will be given a set of notes. It is helpful if you bring your camera and manual, but not mandatory.

The class is $15 and ONLY $5 if you have previously taken the class!! I have had a lot of people take a refresher course after a few years or after they bought a new camera.

This class is for all levels and cameras.

I hope you can join us, if you are out of town...I have the class on cd available on our etsy shop.

Focus on Photos class by Johanna Peterson

Yellow Bird Scrapbook Store

700 N. Johnson Ave Suite F (same exit as Parkway Plaza)

El Cajon, CA 92020

{619} 579-7422

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home