Wednesday, January 24, 2007

yes, i am still here

been busy with the girls school, shooting scrapbook lifestyle, taking photos for Queen & Co ads and catalog, and our kitty, Frodo passed away :(. been in a bit of a slump posting to my blog.

Miss all of you - but going to see some of you soon at CHA!!!! YAY!!!

Hey this week on scrapbook lifestyle they made an album for Brett about his motorcycle trip to baja. Last week Erin had her mission trip to africa made into an album www.scrapbooklifestyle.com

took a great photo of my friend Candace - I will ask her if its cool to share it :)

also I am starting to rent myself out for "personal scrapbook training" - making scrapbooks for people, shooting events and making custom invitations/birth announcements...and all sorts of things inbetween :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thanks for the update. I am so sorry to hear about Frodo. I know how much your cat meant to you.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home