Thursday, April 24, 2008

hey everyone

hey everyone, I am going to be posting a few projects I finished today or so.

Tomorrow is a critical day for me, please pray for strength and peace for me and that God's will is done.

just a little something to maybe make you smile:
Hallie was at a birthday party and apparently there was political discussion between the 7 year olds while relaxing by the pool.

Hallie told me and Davi that a child said "if Obama becomes president he wants to get rid of all children under 10"

I explained that wasn't accurate and it couldn't possibly happen even if he is elected.

Davi responded: "Hallie, the president just can't get rid of all kids under 10...but if its true I am glad I am 11!"

ha ha

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your new projects!
Whatever you are facing tomorrow, I pray that you get the outcome you desire, I will say a little extra prayer for you.
Take care.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna,
Just said a prayer for you to give you strength for whatever you are facing today.

8:42 AM  
Blogger LisaDV said...

My prayers and positive thoughts are with you.
Also Congrats on Around the Block DT. can't wait to see your new projects.

11:11 PM  
Blogger LisaDV said...

My prayers and positive thoughts are with you.
congrats on Around the Block DT.
can't wait to see your new creations.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Kelly Goree Photography said...

THinking of you, J - I hope it all went well. Hugs and prayers for you.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home