Tuesday, April 22, 2008

True Girlfriends


Leah's son took this photo, I love it - but have to say I don't think my head is quite that large, and Leah also has a normal size head in real life. we weren't standing parallel with the camera, but I just love how happy we look none the less.

Donna Salazar, Leah Fung and I taped 4 more videos for Leah's blog over the weekend. I had such a great time, so fun, so relaxing!! we laughed sooo hard. you will not BELIEVE what I worked on. cant wait for you to see!

the girls played wii and nintendo ds. Hallie came up and wanted to watch while we taped, and promised to be quiet...ummm...the next few videos will contain some laughs and a sneeze from Hallie in the background :) ha ha- so cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Hmmm... personally I hate that picture. It makes me go into a huge trouble deciding which of the three is the best-looking... ;-)

"Hablando en serio", it's great to see that wonderful friendship. Friendship is one of the finest gifts that God has given us.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home