Sunday, March 08, 2009

Cruise Mini Book

Back Cover : Frances Meyer Paper, palm tree stickers and rub on. I added 2 silk flowers, a few punch die cuts, glitter "sand", a shell and put it all together with the Bind it All by Zutter.


This is the mini album I taught on the Yellow Bird Scrapbook Store Cruise. there is a video of it on Leah Fung's Blog (vblog #55)

http://leahfung.typepad.com/

I used a lunch box tin with Frances Meyer Rub ons to make it look like a "suitcase" - {it got a bit dinged up in the suitcase coming back from the cruise}

The cover I used several die cut shapes and Frances Meyer stickers and paper- we cut the title out of a roll of Lifesavers candy. {Frances Meyer stickers are on sale this week at Micheal's}





the first inside page is a mini accordion album - it is tucked under a skewer (like for cooking) and a hair tie (like for pony tails)



More Frances Meyer stickers, I added glitter and shells, and we water colored water.




Frances Meyer paper and some travel rubber stamp images. I still need to add 4 black and white photos to the page on the left. Love the camera sticker by FM!! it's my fave, being a photographer :)




Frances Meyer stickers, I added pop dots behind the pinata and a bit of bakers twine. the "paradise" is a Frances Meyer rub on. I added sequin flowers and some frond die cuts.







Frances Meyer papers (LOVE the palm tree paper!) rub ons, and travel stickers. I also added the inside of a really cheap party favor compass










1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Ulmer said...

oh I watched your video on this mini book! very cute... I love the film strip and the cute clips and all the stickers and your skewer/hairband idea

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home